Rohl Networks is the newest addition to the Rohl Group covering projects in the US. Rohl Networks specializes in Fiber Optic Engineering Installations in both urban and rural areas, this also includes the placement of conduit, cable blowing, splitting, directional boring and the soft digging required in all of these projects. In our over 20 year history in the communications industry we’ve amassed an extensive portfolio of projects done in both the United States and Canada.
At Rohl Networks, we specialize in a wide range of construction services. Our teams are experienced in all facets of communications builds including Wireline, Wireless, Broadband, FTTH and CATV. In conjunction with construction for the aforementioned technologies our core strengths include:
- Directional drilling
- Conduit/Manhole Systems
- Aerial construction
- Local and Wide Area Networks
- Optical Ground Wire (OPGW)
- Long-haul and local loop infrastructure/equipment
- Emergency call out and repair
- Maintenance and removal of existing telephone plant
- Make ready engineering and construction
- Broadband systems
- Cable pulling, splicing, and maintenance (copper, fiber, and coax)
- Fiber backhaul for wireless voice
- Data systems ADSS (All Dielectric Self-Supporting Fiber Optic Cable)
- Railway Cable Placement
- Cable Extraction
- Wireless Construction including Towers, Huts, BTS Installation & Emergency Power.
Rohl Networks approaches every project as a turnkey operation, regardless of size or scope—and this is especially true of our engineering services. Rohl Networks provides on and off-premises engineering and drafting services. You can trust our engineers to provide quality design for both aerial and underground plant construction projects.